Michael Isam's Black Bean and Papaya Salsa
- 1 cup cooked or canned black beans
- 2 ripe papayas, peeled, seeded, diced small
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced small
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced small
- 1/2 red onion, diced small
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice (about 4 limes)
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon minced red or green chile pepper
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
In a large mixing bowl, combine and mix all ingredients!
Salsa will keep 4 to 5 days refrigerated.
To the Top of the Loft